ya, I really have nothing to say.
The police of MRT helped to find any trace left behind, the cleaner found several locks being cut and thrown into the bushes. I guess those were the stealing history. Then they asked if I want to go to the police station for reporting the case. I knew even I go , they can't find my bike back. But I still went there, to make sure what they would be going to do with it.
I was there at the police station, and the policeman just typed what I put in record at the MRT station again, and that cost him more than half an hour. I said since so many people lost their bikes there, why they don't think a way to stop it?
The Policeman said, "We can't do anything about it. Because the economy is so bad, these things happen." He said there are not enough police, and they have been working hard to go patrolling, but the thieves don't show up when the police are there.(Who would steal anything when he or she sees a police around?)
Then he emphasized the bad economy again, and said we elected the wrong person as a governor. (Did he mean Chen or Ma?)
Anyway, I know there's no possibility to find my bike back, but I was trying to know how they handling these kinds of cases exactly. I really hope they can put up some NOTICE around the bike parking area to alert people about such things, since they are not likely to set some cameras there. There must be some ways to prevent such things keep happening, like giving every bike identity mark with which we can tracking?
But who care about the unsecured feeling of people living here?
One police said that it is much safer here in Shinyi area comparing with other places. Ya, I can see all those beautiful buildings and clean streets there. Then what's wrong with our society?
I then go to one conclusion about myself. I am not quilified as an owner. I shouldn't have thought of having anything of my own. Almost at the same period of time last year, I lost my digital camera and purse, and those memories of losing my money abroad coming back to me. It's all about my careless and not cautious enough. I should be poletariat all my life. You won't lose anything you don't have.
I guess it's better I lost it right now when I haven't felt in love with life with it. Cheer UP! I really have nothing else to say.
related words: 腳踏車失竊、捷運站
:(
回覆刪除太慘了吧
不是才剛買嗎?
另外
我覺得現在很多人動不動就會把政治掛在嘴上
不管什麼事都會扯上政治阿選舉阿藍阿綠阿........
Orz
ay...
回覆刪除睡一覺醒來 想想也沒那麼難過
比起南部生活受創的災民
我的損失也不算什麼
我終於想承認自己有那種不合乎年紀的白目傾向...
Well, it seems that no matter how old we are, we feel upset when something of ours gets lost. Fortunately, time cures everything. Cheer up and wish you better luck next time.
回覆刪除摩托車都找不回來了,何況是腳踏車呢?
回覆刪除只能說你運氣不好,買沒幾天的車就這麼不見了。
cheer up!