2005年9月6日 星期二

放輕鬆》He Was too Good to Me


He Was Too Good To Me / Nina Simone

lyrics by Lorenz Hart, music by Richard Rodgers



He was too good to me how can I get along now
So close he stood to me
Everything is all messed up and wrong now
My baby would have brought me the sun
Cos making me smile that was his fun
When I was mean to him he didn't say go away now
You see I was his queen to him
Who's gonna make me gay now
It's only natural that I'm blue
Cos my baby was too good to be true
I said he was too good to me how am I ever get along now
So close he stood to me
Everything's all messed up and wrong now
He would have brought me the sun and the moon
Cos anytime I left him it was too soon
When I was mean to him he didn't say go away now
I was his queen to him who's gonna make me gay now
It's only natural said it's only natural that I'm so blue
He was too good to be true

搭捷運到淡水的時候,剛好有個面向河水景色的位子坐。

這時耳機傳來Nina Simone的He was too good to me

歌詞清楚地傳到耳朵裡、傳到心中,熱熱的。



心想哪天我要結婚了,一定要拿來當婚禮的主題曲。

後來覺得那一天恐怕比死還遙遠,不如拿來當喪禮的歌更恰當。

於是就在心中打下主意,就這麼辦。

這首歌(4.62mb)回家聽吧
歌詞取自The Nina Simone Web



5 則留言:

  1. 仔細聽歌詞都是過去式
    所以我的想法應該是切合歌的情境的....:)

    回覆刪除
  2. 奇怪不能下載耶?
    還是妳跟我說哪張專輯吧
    thx

    回覆刪除
  3. 艾小絲
    我改好網址了 如果你還要下 請再按一次試試看:)

    回覆刪除
  4. 路過你的Blog, 想聽這首歌,
    無柰網頁出現
    Account Suspended

    Dear Member,
    Your account has been suspended.
    If you require further information or explaination for this error, you may contact your customer support representative.

    Your Support Team

    回覆刪除
  5. Jessica
    真是抱歉。
    這裡的音樂分享是限量的,通常只有三位,先搶先贏囉。^^

    回覆刪除