2006年1月15日 星期日

Sawadee from Bangkok

Sawadee krap~

I am at the Charlie Hotel Pin Klao which is a really lovely hotel in Bangkok. This is my third day here, and I have walked so far under the "terrible poison" sun, and took the boat, and took the bus, the BTS, and metro!!! And the most famous Tuk-Tuk here. Call me a genuis please! :D

I finish my first part of trip here in Bangkok, and I'll leave for Hua Hin southern of Bangkok tomorrow for another 3 days, and go to Ayutthaya in the middle of Thailand after that. Hua Hin used to be a small fishing village and now a beautiful beach resort, and Ayutthaya was the ancient city of Thai Kingdom. After that, I'm comimg back to Bangkok for SHOPPING!!!

so, I am still safe here, and did not get my arm tatooed or my hair warped like black people :p. Hope you guys have another bon week starting~

Kay



11 則留言:

  1. Great to have good news from you!
    Hope everything is even better for you!
    Have fun and good luck!

    回覆刪除
  2. 哦哦哦哦哦
    擺照片阿 快阿 我要看叫片!

    回覆刪除
  3. 雖然我要去當兵了~
    但,
    我還是好想看到照片啦~
    快傳吧.... ^^///

    今天,當兵的第一天

    回覆刪除
  4. 聽起來目前為止的旅程很棒喔~~

    回覆刪除
  5. 好羨慕~~
    要繼續平安喔

    回覆刪除
  6. 暫時懶得讀英文了
    相信妳一切平安啦~(因為我有禱告啊^^)

    對了,妳有看到的話
    曼谷包再加兩個
    任選吧
    別太老氣就好
    謝謝

    回覆刪除
  7. saw your messages all, thank you.
    I am leaving Ayutthaya to Bangkok tomorrow,
    I had a good time here.

    See you guys back home. ^o^

    回覆刪除
  8. 呵,

    很好奇妳的想法,有空來作答一下吧。^_^

    這一篇

    回覆刪除
  9. 被妳們弄得也很想去曼谷的小孩2006年1月23日 清晨7:46

    我宇宙無敵的學姐又去曼谷啦!參考一下唷!
    http://nomad821.blogspot.com/

    回覆刪除
  10. got your postcard, very pretty
    i want more!!!

    回覆刪除